Basic School Infrastructure
Delhi Public School Manali enjoys the benefit of being one of the most suitably located schools in the entire Kullu district. Surrounded by Pine and Oak forests adjoining the peaceful neighborhood of the famous Hadimba Temple.
|Type of room||Number||Area (In Sq. m)|
|Classrooms for classes IX and X||2||107|
|Classroom for classes XI and XII||4||208|
|Rooms for administrative staff||2||42|
|Staff rooms (for teachers only)||1||30|
|The area of playground||1||7600|
|Classroom for classes VI to VIII||5||278|
|Classroom for classes nursery to V||12||628|
Key Facts and Facilities
- Lowest class in school Nursery.
- Highest classes in school XII.
- Pre primary section attached to school.
- Teaching staff No. in Position 32.
- Medium of instruction (English).
- Winter closing school.
- Approximate area of school area in Square Meters (23 Bighas 1 Bishwa)
- Laboratory facilities exist in the school.
- Name of the subject which laboratory facilities available. (Biology, Physics, Maths, Chemistry, IT).
- Library is available in the school.
- No. of books 4000 in Library.
- No. of black board 35.
- The No. of students in one section 33.
- Total no. of computers available 40.
- Play grounds.
- Total students strength : 705